Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 15, 2011

One Idea Can Make $1,000,000

How to make money from ideas and products comes directly from my experiences and gives a specific direction in a clear, detailed way.

My track record of successful As Seen On TV products: Ginsu Knife – Miracle Painter – Miracle Slicer – Armourcote Cookware – Chinese Wok and Steamer – Shur Lok Wrench Set – Easy Iron – Power Driver – Network Watches – Maestro Pen Set – Eversharp Saw – Space Maker Closet Organizer – Rocket Chef – Titanium II Knife Set – Family Name Origin & Meaning.

Who am I ?

Michael Walshe, a regular guy who turned ideas into millions. I’ve been down on my luck – up on my luck – hundreds of thousands in debt – even homeless and living in a truck. Ideas and products changed my life and made me millions.

My 4 volume book set provides facts to act on and enter the Direct Response TV (DRTV) industry which has made many millionaires. Every campaign starts with an idea or a product – the “KING” of the business.

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment